Monday, January 18, 2010

Check-Up Stats

We went to the pediatrician for their 6 month check up today! Our little guys are growing very well! Carter weighed in at 18-0 lbs and Barrett weighed in at 18-14! Whew, now I know why my back hurts. They both were 27 1/4 inches long; so we appeared to be around the 75th percentile on the growth chart. The really exciting news is that we don't have to have any more shots until our first birthday! Yeah!

In true "Horn" fashion I felt the need to change Carter's diaper on the exam table right before the nurse came in with the shots...Carter thought this would be the perfect opportunity to pee everywhere. It was all over him, the table, floor, and me! Oh joy, So after cleaning a baby, myself and the exam room I was ready to hit the road with our circus act and let some other family share the spot light...

No comments: